Tuesday, September 25, 2012

An On-Line Equine Business Management Course

As part of preparing to open our business I'm taking an on-line course in Equine Business Management offered by the University of Guelph. They have a vet school and a lot of equestrian programs. Here is the link to the on-line certificate program, which offers a selection of good courses. I've received very good recommendations about the program and so far I really like my course (it started two weeks ago). There are people in the course from all over Canada and the US, but also from the UK, Africa, Barbados, etc. I'm getting tons of great ideas! I'm also finding some great resources which I'll share if I think it's something any of you might be interested in. Here's one to get you started - Stable Management Magazine - there are tons of great articles.
An optional assignment for this week's studies was to create a Tagxedo. I'd never heard of such a thing. I did one for our business and had so much fun doing it I created one for my blog. Here is my Rogo Tagxedo:

Would you like to make one? It's easy. Here is the site and just go to 'create', then play with theme's, shapes, fonts. etc., then 'save / share ...' (go to advanced in this area and save as a jpeg). That's it.
I'm going to write an update on our business soon. We just got our building permit application in and things are perking right along.
Also, I have some good updates on Rogo that I want to add to our blog. Here are some teasers :) competing at first level, a good clinic, a bad and ugly clinic and moving back to the training barn.
I'm enjoying all of your blogs. Back at you soon!

Source: http://rogo5.blogspot.com/2012/09/an-on-line-equine-business-management.html

libya engadget twin towers iPhone 5 9-11 Chris Brown Tattoo Innocence of Muslims

No comments:

Post a Comment